Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Snooker Competition Coming Up!!

Well.. this is confirmed.. unless the snooker centre call the snooker competition off..

I will be playing in World Snooker Centre.. don't be deceived by the name.. its not world class nor super big snooker centre.. just a small 2nd floor shoplot snooker centre. But i've been wanting to join a competition to challenge myself and see my own limits..

For me snooker is like a lifetime never ending learning game.. i realised that i have this kinda hobby like fishing and snooker.. both also you can't finish learning one.. the thing is.. this hobby involves a tool.. fishing .. a fishing rod.. snooker ... a snooker cue.. so i find this kinda hobbies rather very challenging..

So these few days i will be doing some "revision" and it feels like you're going for exams.. to test your limits..

I happen to stumble upon some websites to improve myself.. what to do.. cannot afford to pay tuition fees so i have to learn myself lor..

1) Learning from youtube.. see the video's played by the top ranking players in the world
2) learning from websites.. www.fcsnooker.com, http://www.engr.colostate.edu/~dga/pool/normal_videos/index.html
www.maximumbreak.com

Then it comes to practical lessons where i play with my friends and get use to the tables..

Wish my all the best this weekend.. ;)
Please post a comment

No comments: