Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Mothers Day surprise!!

I didn't really do anything for mothers day nor bought anything for my mum cause i will only end up getting nagged for buying her stuff.. anyway..

i received an mms from my bro about 5am on 11/05/2008 for the birth of his second child.. a cute lil baby girl.. Miriam Choo.

BABY MIRIAM

On sunday after service.. i went over to Midvalley to my lunch together with ma gf and change some Thai Baht cause i'll be going to Phuket this sat (17/05/2008) for company trip.. after lunch.. went over to Jusco and look around.. damn.. they do have freaking lots of Japanese stuff.. not forgetting that AEON is a Japanese company.. i took these 2 pics.. man.. the fish eyes is like bigger than our normal 50 cent coin man...

The Roar fish packed for sale..

Hairy crabs for sale.. i wonder how they eat it.. roar as well?

then after midvalley.. went over to see my sis in law who gave birth earlier that morning to see my bro's daughter which is my new niece.. hehehe.

1 comment:

Jason Choo said...

yay!! congrats to ur bro....again...

feel lik im getting old adi....wakakaka