Friday, May 23, 2008

My car dented!!

Well.. went to the bank.. ask my gf to stay in the car while i go in and withdraw some money.. the process only takes less than 2 minutes.. but in that 2minutes alot of things can happen.. accident only takes 1 second..

when i walked out of the bank i saw this car .. a toyota prado reversing.. from my angle i thought he will make some turns before he fully reversed.. but to my horror.. he reversed straight into my car.. WTF!!!! i went straight to the guy.. knocked on his window and ask him.. "lou sai... lei tim yong thun che geh" (boss.. do you reverse your vehicle..)he just replied.. come back here 2moro i'll fix it for you.. he actually owns a sparepart shop.

here's a pics of my car's dented side
my right fender
Top view of the fender
his dents also quite bad .. but nothing i can do.. not my fault what..but i think that dent is not from my car.. more to like his usual reverse habit
the car that ram against my car

So i was there yesterday (22/05/2008) at 6.20pm.. he said why you come so late. I replied i have to go to work as well also what. Then he said that the shop closes at 6pm. Then he said he will get the Mudguard fella to come and see my car. Then he came.. took his contact number and then say come see him 2moro at 9am.. cause that is when he open's his shop.

Went there today at 9am.. he said that my car should be ready in half a day.. so hopefully i have new pics to load it in here.

No comments: