Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Snooker

Taking a deep thought about when i started to play snooker. After frying some of my brain cells and drying some of my brain juices, i finally recall that i started snooker pretty late (comapred to most of my friends).. it all started when i was in form 3 (1995) my 1st game ever that i played cost me Rm7.20.. (still remember it very clearly cause it was RM 7.20 per hour)

Now after thinking back history.. me and my friends used to gather in the arcades to play snooker or even arcade games that time. Damn i missed those days where arcade games only cost 20 cents per game. I've come to a stage where i started to pick up this sport or hobby or whatever you call it.. I remember that i payed alot of $$ cause we practice loser pay for the table money. Its not a cheap "tuition" and experience i would say.. but eventually it payed off.. after training and playing with most of my friends. . I've learn how to control the cue ball.. not perfect yet.. but at least i know where its going.. a friend once told me.. "when you control the cue ball, you control the game"

Now after 13 years and still playing snooker (occasionally) i can say that i achieved something at the end of the day.. what did i achieve you may ask? I'd say that i manage to finish a game in less than 20 minutes.. Hmm.. that's 3 times faster than before.. I would say that snooker is a fun, interesting and mentally straining game (that is if you play it seriously) I can say that i learn something new everyday and i can't never stop learning from snooker. But one thing for sure.. i can proudly say that i understand the game much better.. not because of 13 years.. but through different people that I've played with.

The last time that i played snooker ..was on the 21/04/2008.. played about 9 games . Highest break yesterday(meaning you get the most point in one turn) would be 26 points (2 pinks and 2 blue).

Well.. i don't really know what to blog about.. but i will definitely get inspired soon.. as i already have a few things in mind to blog about.

2 comments:

Yee How said...

I also missed that snooker time ..missed how much have i paid for the table money :S

Still remember you are the best among us ..everybody called you "zunsan"!!

p/s: can i suggest you a topic? 1 of our favorite game .."PLAYSTATION"

Icecube aka Simon said...

Well.. you missed paying for table ar.. nevermind la.. come la on monday.. i'll bring back your memories hahaha..Zunsan.. where got..

PLAYSTATION ar.. dowan la. see how la.. i might post.. but i need pics in order to spice it up ma :P