Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Accident!!

Well.. on 30/05/2008 woke up at about 8.40.. prepared myself and left house for work that starts at 9am.. at the traffic lights just opposite Western Digital factory the traffic light was red. I stopped beside the motorist and waited patiently fot the lights to turn green. As the lights turn green i accelerate and move and as i reach the cornering which i usually turn without a problem.. This time to my horror..

I saw something on the road.. an element that is feared by all motorcyclist.. water... but to me it seems like a mixture of some other stuff.. dunno what.. its looks a lil brown but with some water at the side.. not much.. but enough to cause me my bad experience..

As i turn and when i saw the water on the road.. i don't even have the time to think.. when i realise my front tyre of my scooter is already slipping or drifting and when i tried to negotiate the corner i hit the curb.. if the road was a lil bigger i'm sure i can negotiate or even slow down even more.. i wasn't travelling fast at all.. Max also 15km/h cause right after the traffic lights there is the corner about 5 metres away..

My bike hit the curb.. and i fell on my right side.. funny thing is... my right shoulder got scrapped on the floor my left hand and left elbow and not forgeting my right cheeck bone and right chin.. it wasn't a nice experience.. but thank God i only had minor injuries and its healing fast.

This had something to do with my snooker lost..as my right wrist is swollen.. my movements is slightly restricted and lack of strength.. so.. but anyway.. i'll be back!!

*Warning.. if you cannot stand to see the sight of gory blood injuries.. please do not proceed.





No comments: