Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Prawning (15/12/2008)

Well since i've not been updating my blog as often as i used to due to work load and busy schedule. Today i found some lil time in between to update what i did yesterday.


After work went home and prepared my hooks for some prawning session with a friend who's so engrossed and curious on how i catch these tiger prawns.


He witnessed it and he tried it.. i think he's hooked to it as well. Thats good cause his mum don't really need to buy prawns from the market anymore.


Some updates on the prawns that i caught yesterday.



Each prawns is averagely about 9 inches. it weights more or less around 100 grams each.




Total catches for the day.. not bad i would say..




so if catch around 10 - 15 it makes a kg. This prawns are huge and.. its so yummy. Can't wait for it to be cooked.


Here are some of the prawns that i caught.. but this photo's are taken a few weeks back just didn't have the time to post.



These are some of the big prawns that i had previously. Freshly caught and steamed with egg white with lots of chinese rice wine. Taste heavenly!




I would say.. my hobby is a lil worth it.. why do i say that.. my mum don't need to buy anymore prawns from market.. my family only eat tiger prawns now.. my gf likes prawns to the max.. so its like 1 arrow hitting a few bull eyes hehee..




Next food post.. Coffee Crab...







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i wanna to eatttt.. yummy~

Joanna said...

Looks so delicious! Wish you could teach me how to prawning sometime!