Thursday, September 18, 2008

TIger Prawning Revisit!!

Well one of my favourite Tiger Pay Ponds closed shop due to bad business..



I can say the previous owner does not know how to maintain the business.. but anyway .. its back in business with a new owner..



Located along Jalan Meru..



I Was there on monday night for 3 hours.. total catch 1.4kg... I would say its very good already.. cause some prawns its about 9 inches.. damn the prawns are huge.. As I’m posting this I can imagine my gf drooling over the prawns already. Its very challenging as the prawns are huge and the fight is awesome.. Lost a lot of biggies.. Averagely each prawns for the big ones is about 80 - 100 grams each. Had fun looking at the bend telescopic rod and a mere 6lbs monofilament line..





Tiger Rambutan anyone??





Just four prawns enought to cover my whole palms already.



Can't wait to eat the big, juicy and fat prawns hehe..


Anyone interested in joining me? Give me a buzz..

No comments: