Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Renewing road tax??

Next week would be my deadline for my car road tax to expire.. how?? i have a few choices.

1) Go to post office to renew and collect my rebate RM 625 as well there and then

2) Ask my dad to renew for me but i still need to go to the post office to collect the RM 625

Then i was thinking. Lunch time is limited to 1 hour only and during lunch time post office will be packed.. hmm.. how how how??

Then i stumble upon some radio commercials talking about renewing roadtax online. (talking bout technolody nowadays). Then i remembered Nuffnang posted the adds before about applying roadtax online..

so i opted for the 3rd choice which is go online at MYEG's website and did my stuff there.. i was a lil sceptical about it as the method of payment is not convenient except for credit card.. Then i was thinking.. how long does it take for them to renew a new road tax for me. since i have a few days more before my roadtax expires.. so i still have some time to spare before my roadtax expires. Then the question comes.. How am i gonna get the Rm 625 rebate? Then i made a call to the customer service line and they mentioned that they will send it by money order to me latest in 2 weeks time.

I remembered i paid at 10am this morning (16/07/2008) and i received it just now at 2pm..

I would say thumbs up to this service as it is superb and effective.. save me the time and hassle to go all the way to post office to do..

Pro's : you could just sit down and relax.. your roadtax will be send to your doorstep

Con's : you will not be richer RM 625 for the day.. hehe

1 comment:

sayahappyslalu said...

MYEG is super fast! i like the service so much ..

http://sayahappyslalu.blogspot.com/2010/01/renew-insurance-and-roadtax-with-myeg.html